Terms & Conditions
We hope that you are 100% happy with your YAMAtune purchase, however if you would like to return your item for any reason you have 28 days from the time of purchase.
If you wish to return goods to us, you may do so without giving us prior notice. Return your item via a tracked or recorded service, as we are unable to refund missing items. Please return your item unused and in the original packaging. Please ensure that any returned goods are well packaged, as any damaged goods cannot be refunded.
Any goods returned which are in used condition will only have a refund if they have a manufacturing defect.
Please note that for international returns you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item that is not suitable, plus any additional delivery costs for exchanged items, this also includes Northern and Southern Ireland.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you order over the phone, by post or online you have the legal right to cancel your order. If you wish to cancel your order simply email us at info@YAMAtune.co.uk or call +44 (0) 203 887 4929 with your order details and we will cancel your order with immediate effect. A full refund will be given for all cancelled orders that are yet to be delivered. If you have received your goods and wish to return them, please follow our returns policy.
YAMAtune.co.uk make every effort to ensure that your order is received, as ordered, in pristine condition. We take pride in dispatching all items as accurately, quickly and neatly as possible.
However, occasionally orders may be damaged during transit or items may be found to be missing from the delivery. Any damaged or missing goods must be reported to YAMAtune.co.uk within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please call our Shipping and Returns Department on +44 (0) 203 887 4929 between 9am - 5pm or email info@YAMAtune.co.uk
Provided you do notify us within 24 hours of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for the appropriate response to be actioned.
This may be the replacement of an item or a refund. In light of this it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the item(s).
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the item packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 24 hours.
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from
- the use of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
YAMAtune does not warrant that functions contained in http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that YAMAtune or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
YAMAtune names, images and logos identifying YAMAtune and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of YAMAtune.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Access to and use of this site (http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk) is provided by YAMAtune subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk.
- YAMAtune may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by YAMAtune. Your continued use of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
- com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Discount and voucher codes will only be redeemed according to the advertised offer value.
Use of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of YAMAtune.
- You agree to use http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of http://www.YAMAtune.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will YAMAtune be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity